- Recent Language Learning Study Overthrows Right-Brain Dominant Myth
- After comparing hemoencephalography evidence (a relatively new neuron-feedback-technique within the field of neurotherapy) of four languages including Chinese, English, Hebrew and Spanish, results show that students' recognition of words by auditory ...
- Pilot ADHD treatment aids in focus by training the brain
- Neufeld created a portable brain-training program using a headband with small sensors that use infrared lights to measure brain blood oxygen levels through a process called hemoencephalography, or HEG neurofeedback. When the brain is doing a ...
- VentureBeat Calls Toronto's Muse Headband “The Most Important Wearable of 2014”
- Neurofeedback is a type of biofeedback that uses realtime displays of electroencephalography (EEG) or hemoencephalography (HEG) to illustrate brain activity and teach self-regulation. EEG neurofeedback uses sensors that are placed on the scalp to ...
- 'Biohackers' mining their own bodies' data
- (06-28) 12:07 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- Dave Asprey's morning regimen will seem deeply unfamiliar to anyone accustomed to starting the day with a cup of sludge from the Mr. Coffee, a Pop-Tart and a self-administered slap across the face in the bathroom ...
- Can neurofeedback help you control your mood?
- Neurofeedback, or neurotherapy, is a form of biofeedback that typically utilizes real time electroencephalography (EEG) or hemoencephalography (HEG) displays to illustrate brain activity.
Hemoencephalography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemoencephalography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.