Hemolytic Anemia Therapy
A selection of articles related to hemolytic anemia therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Hemolytic Anemia Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hemolytic Anemia Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Hemolytic Anemia Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemolytic Anemia Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hemolytic Anemia After Fludarabine Therapy for Chronic
- Hemolytic Anemia After Fludarabine Therapy for Chronic. Lymphocytic Leukemia . By Raymond B.
- Rituximab for the Treatment of Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Mar 31, 2011 The evidence based on nonrandomized studies suggests that rituximab is clinically effective in the treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia .
- Hemolytic Anemia Secondaryto Salicylazosulfapyri dine Therapy
- ly developed hemolytic anemia during treatment with salicylazosulfapyridine ( Azulfidine).
- High-dose cyclophosphamide for refractory autoimmune hemolytic
- develop complications of chronic high-dose steroid therapy. Cold agglutinin autoimmune hemolytic anemia is particularly refractory to treatment.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is Hemolytic Anemia?
- There are many types of hemolytic anemia. Treatment and outlook depend on what type you have and how severe it is.
- Hemolytic anemia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Symptomatic treatment can be given by blood transfusion, if there is marked anemia.
- Hemolytic Anemia Treatment & Management
- Aug 8, 2011 Treatment & Management: Hemolytic Anemia. Hemolysis is the premature destruction of erythrocytes.
- The treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia in dogs
- Jan 5, 2011 The treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia(AIHA) in dogs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.