- Ramucirumab for Squamous or Nonsquamous Lung Cancer
- As expected, there was an increase in toxicities that we would expect from anti-angiogenic therapy; hypertension, some bleeding, hemoptysis, and those sorts of things. This is not a surprise with the use of an anti-angiogenic agent.
- Spirometry Indications and Contraindications
- Other contraindications for spirometry include coughing up blood (hemoptysis) without a known cause, active tuberculosis and a history of syncope associated with forced exhalation.
- Induction Therapy Improves Quality of Life Scores for Patients Receiving RT
- A higher percentage of responders had clinically meaningful improvements (10 mm or greater [VAS]) from baseline in composite LCSS cough, shortness of breath, and hemoptysis compared with nonresponders (56% vs 38%). Of patients reporting baseline ...
- Clinical Presentation of Squamous NSCLC
- But, had they presented a month earlier with maybe some hemoptysis or a cough, I would feel very comfortable treating them in the outpatient setting and I am amazed at the number of over age 70 patients we have seen, quite a few.
Hemoptysis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemoptysis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesthe rime of the ancient mariner plot summary
terran starcraft buildings
pimp my ride mad magazine
amazon river exploitation
superstructure sociological concept
italian people physical appearance and characteristics