A selection of articles related to hemp.
Original articles from our library related to the Hemp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hemp.
- Hemp: Correspondences
- Cannibis sativa Folk Names: Chanvre, Gallowgrass, Ganeb, Ganja, Grass, Hanf, Kif, Marijuana, Neckweede, Tekrouri, Weed Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Healing, Love, Visions, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Hemp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemp books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hemp as an Agricultural Commodity - Federation Of American ...
- Feb 2, 2015 Industrial hemp is an agricultural commodity that is cultivated for use in the ... Hemp is a variety of Cannabis sativa and is of the same plant ...
- Hemp: A New Crop with New Uses for North America*
- current hemp industry is making great efforts to point out that “hemp is not marijuana.” Italicized, Cannabis refers to the biological name of the plant (only one ...
- Why Industrial Hemp? - Vote Hemp
- The subject of why or whether to grow industrial hemp in the United. States is often debated yet much misunderstood. The controversy surrounding the plant ...
- the environmental benefits of using industrial hemp - NAIHC.org
- USING INDUSTRIAL HEMP. ABSTRACT. The widespread use of industrial hemp could result in numerous environmental beneﬁts, including but not limited.
- Availability of Industrial Hemp Seed - Colorado.gov
- Availability of Industrial Hemp Seed. February 2015, Colorado Department of Agriculture. Issue: There is very little industrial hemp seed in Colorado to support a ...
Suggested News Resources
- Lawmakers clear the way for test crops of hemp
- CARSON CITY — Marijuana's useful cousin hemp could soon be sprouting on test plots in Nevada after a legislative subcommittee gave final approval Thursday to regulations overseeing the pilot project. Robert Little, plant division administrator at the ...
- Bill would authorize research on Alabama-grown hemp
- Two Alabama lawmakers are sponsoring legislation to allow research on growing industrial hemp in the state. Hemp, like marijuana, is a form of cannabis, but has only trace amounts of THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana. The bill by Sen.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing Tests the Waters With Hemp-Seed Beer
- But there's one ingredient that brewers continue to shy away from because of its murky legal status and mixed social and societal connotations: hemp seeds. Crazy Mountain Brewing, though, is poised to change that with Hippie's Hemp Brown Ale, which was ...
- Industrial hemp on the road to legalization
- Congress introduced legislation in 2014 with the Farm Bill, which allows universities and industrial institutions to cultivate industrial hemp for limited purposes, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hemp is a commonly used term for high-growing industrial varieties of the Cannabis plant and its products, which include fiber, oil, and seed. Hemp is refined ...
- Hemp 101: What is Hemp, What's It Used for, and Why is It Illegal ...
- Jul 14, 2015 What exactly is hemp, and how is it different from the psychoactive form of cannabis that we consume medicinally and recreationally?
- 8 things you didn't know about hemp | PBS NewsHour
- Oct 17, 2015 Although hemp and marijuana look and smell the same, the two cannabis plants are quite different.
- HEMP - Industrial hemp | Hemp News | Everything Hemp | Cannabis ...
- Hemp.com is about providing you an up to date learning experience with a focus on hemp and environmentally sustainable living. Learn more about hemp today ...
- Hemp Facts - NAIHC.org
- HISTORY FACTS. *Hemp has been grown for at least the last 12,000 years for fiber (textiles and paper) and food. It has been effectively prohibited in the United ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbrock pokmon brocks pokmon
history of dublin medieval dublin
pelvic inflammatory disease
list of mnemonics medicine