Henri Mouhot Angkor
- Around the World in 25 Days: Enter an adventure film in Cambodia
- Ever since Angkor Wat was “rediscovered” by French naturalist Henri Mouhot in the 1860s, the area has captured the imagination of adventurers.
- Book Tells Story of Cambodia's First Photographs
- The first photographer to ever visit Angkor arrived in Siem Reap province in February 1866—150 years ago this month—with a simple purpose: John Thomson had seen French explorer Henri Mouhot's description and sketches of the monuments published ...
- Beyond Angkor: How lasers revealed a lost city
- In April 1858 a young French explorer, Henri Mouhot, sailed from London to south-east Asia. For the next three years he travelled widely, discovering exotic jungle insects that still bear his name.
- In Cambodia, Along the Path to Something Profound
- Henri Mouhot, an explorer and naturalist, was born in 1826 in eastern France. He had a passion for learning and travel, beginning with Russia, where he spent time as a young man. But his name is most associated with the Angkor ruins, which he made ...
Henri Mouhot Angkor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Henri Mouhot Angkor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Henri Mouhot Angkor Topics
dream dictionary robbery
cherokee society the council house
covariance matrix properties
cannabis cultivation botany
richard c weaver allegations