- TAF-Based Single-Tablet Regimen for HIV Approved
- R/F/TAF will be distributed with a boxed warning regarding risks for lactic acidosis/severe hepatomegaly with steatosis, and post-treatment acute exacerbation of hepatitis B.
- FDA approves emtricitabine-rilpivirine-tenofovir alafenamide for the treatment
- FDA has approved emtricitabine–rilpivirine–tenofovir alafenamide (Odefsey—Gilead Sciences) to treat HIV-1 infection in certain patients.
- BRIEF-Gilead Sciences says US FDA approves Odefsey
- Odefsey has a boxed warning in its product label regarding risks of lactic acidosis/severe hepatomegaly with steatosis.
- NICE calls for more research into promising new drug to treat inherited rare
- It causes gastrointestinal and liver problems including malabsorption, growth failure, profound weight loss, steatorrhoea (excretion of fat in stools) and hepatomegaly (enlarged liver).
Hepatomegaly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hepatomegaly books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbastard manga
train whistle other whistle code
kinds of religion
economy of pakistan industry
cross the river