- New Data Presented at WORLDSymposium™ 2016 Show Substantial Survival Benefit
- Patients also demonstrated improvements in key disease parameters with Kanuma treatment, including weight, markers of liver disease, hematological profile, gastrointestinal manifestations, and hepatosplenomegaly. Median weight percentile increased from ...
- AAV Gene Therapy for MPS1-associated Corneal Blindness
- Current MPS1 treatments include IDUA enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) (Aldurazyme) via intravenous injections, which has proven useful in reducing hepatosplenomegaly, and in improving myocardiac function, pulmonary symptoms and motility in MPS1 ...
- Stocks Swings: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN), Era Group Inc
- Patients also had improvements in a number of key parameters, including weight gain, important markers of liver disease, gastrointestinal symptoms, anemia, and hepatosplenomegaly (enlargement of both the liver and spleen), and 4 out of 5 patients ...
Hepatosplenomegaly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hepatosplenomegaly books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.