- Herbalife Spent $700000 Protecting Its CEO From Threats in 2015
- Herbalife Ltd. spent almost $700,000 last year on security for Chief Executive Officer Michael Johnson, following threats to his well-being after billionaire Bill Ackman began accusing the company of being an illegal pyramid scheme.
- Herbalife Faces New Attack From State Senator Seeking Law
- State Senator Jeff Klein, holding an event in New York, said he has spoken with more than a dozen victims of Herbalife, including one man who claimed to lose $100,000. Klein is introducing legislation Friday to crack down on the practices, he said.
- Criticizing Herbalife, NY State Senator Unveils MLM Legislation
- The bill, introduced by state senator Jeff Klein (D-Bronx/Westchester), would require multilevel marketers such as Herbalife make additional disclosures, such as revealing distributors' average and median incomes, in an effort to increase transparency.
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI Reduces Position in Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
- Herbalife logo Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI lowered its position in shares of Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) by 9.4% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC.
- Herbalife Finds Errors With Active New Members Metric
- Herbalife Ltd. said Thursday it had misstated for months a measure of its business that the nutritional-supplement maker created to defend itself against activist investor William Ackman's accusations that it is a Ponzi scheme.
Herbalife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Herbalife books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.