A selection of articles related to hereditary witchcraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Hereditary Witchcraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hereditary Witchcraft.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Hereditary Witchcraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hereditary Witchcraft books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Raven Grimassi
- tem of Italian Witchcraft. His great- est interest lies in the subjects of. Italian Witchcraft, Hereditary Witch- craft, and the works of Charles God- frey Leland.
- Is There a Witch in Your Family? The Salem Witch Trials
- Witchcraft: The Sixth Sense. Hollywood: Wiltshire Book Company, 1965. Grimassi , Raven.
- The Occult Revival
- 4 Athena Gardner. Witchcraft, Dictionary of Craft Terms. 2000.
- Somerset pagans FAQ Pamphlet .pub
- Hereditary Witchcraft and is more likely to be followed by whole families for whom it is quite literally a way of life.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Hereditary Witchcraft: Secrets of the Old Religion
- Amazon.com: Hereditary Witchcraft: Secrets of the Old Religion (9781567182569 ): Raven Grimassi: Books.
- Hereditary Witch? Are you Born a Witch? - To be a Witch - Care2.com
- Jan 25, 2011 To be a Witch: Hereditary Witch? Are you Born a Witch? - a discussion on Care2.
- Enchanted Oak: Traditional Witchcraft vs. Wicca
- Hereditary Witchcraft is a subgroup of Traditional Witchcraft (Many historical traditions of the craft involve a hereditary transfer of practices and culture).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hereditary Witchcraft Topics
Related searchesvijayadashami celebration
t alfagra land mtt literature
inversive geometry external link
mishima style fighting karate