A selection of articles related to hereditary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hereditary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hereditary.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Hereditary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hereditary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vitamin Supplement Cocktail Linked To Slowed Hereditary Deafness
- A regimen of beta carotene (precursor to vitamin A), vitamins C and E and magnesium has been linked to slow progression of hereditary deafness in the mice with a connexin 26 gene deletion.
- Multiplicom to Expand Test Sales in Europe; Launch Hereditary Cancer Panel in
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – Molecular diagnostics firm Multiplicom of Belgium seeks to expand sales for its cancer predisposition, tumor analysis, and noninvasive prenatal tests in Europe as it prepares to launch a hereditary breast and ovarian cancer panel ...
- Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [C1-INH] Deficiency) Global
- This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [C1-INH] Deficiency).
- New Zealand's genetic screening service lowers threshold for hereditary cancer
- The Genetic Health Service has lowered the threshold for hereditary cancer testing in New Zealand. More New Zealanders will be eligible for a test to detect genetic mutations that increase the risk of hereditary cancer.
- 복사 URL 줄이기 레이어 닫기
- Chaebol family troubles have also boosted public resentment and disgruntlement toward the chaebol.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.