- How Passover Illuminates Holy Week
- Easter is undoubtedly the most important holiday on the Christian calendar. What Christmas merely promises—“he shall save his people from their sins”—Easter delivers. Indeed, without the death and resurrection of Christ, there would be no Christianity.
- The Secret History of Easter
- These smug proclamations are not only irritating, they're a disturbing index of our level of discourse about religion.
- Mani and the Persian Kings
- I have been reading an excellent new scholarly book on the Manichaean religion: Iain Gardner, Jason BeDuhn and Paul Dilley, Mani at the Court of the Persian Kings: Studies on the Chester Beatty Kephalaia Codex (Brill 2015).
- Patriarch Bartholomew: Those Who Don't Agree with Ecumenism are Filled with
- There have always been those who engaged in 'Heresiology', that is, the studies of heresies; yet, it was for the purpose of promoting Orthodoxy.
- Where Did Heresy Begin?
- Disagreement regarding who qualified as a faithful Jew, and who did not, marks the origin of heresiology. Apocalyptic literature promised God's dramatic intervention in history and a final judgment.
Heresiologists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heresiologists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrituals in buddhism
great saur revolution