- Rare hermaphrodite dog at Detroit shelter finds new home
- DETROIT -- It's a new home for a very different kind of dog. Cody, a hermaphrodite pit bull-mix that was picked up by the Detroit Dog Rescue last month, has been adopted, reported CBS Detroit.
- Sex and the family
- These are considered the first hermaphrodite human pictures in the world, and were reserved only for medical uses. These photographs were never published in mainstream media.” (Http://www.
- Against the Odds, A 40-Year Old West African Village in South Carolina Has Thrived
- "If you want to understand this culture, you got to understand the trees, the woods, and that right there, the dirt.” (Photo: Molly McArdle). Adesoji shows me the temple of Olokun, the orisha of the ocean's deepest regions.
- Rare hermaphrodite dog turns up at Detroit Animal Control
- Rinaldi was unaware of any statistics on the occurrence of hermaphrodite dogs, but the condition is extraordinarily rare in dogs, especially a cross bred dog. Treatment is usually neutering, to avoid complications like prostate cancer, reports CBS Detroit.
- Hermaphrodite dog named Cody surprises staff at Michigan animal shelter
- Cody loves bones, blankets and cuddles like any pooch, but this dog is unique to a Detroit shelter and likely the world. The adorable pit bull-mix is a hermaphrodite, a rare condition where an animal has both male and female reproductive organs.
Hermaphrodite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hermaphrodite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheswisconsin v yoder background