- Review: Botticelli Reimagined With Hermaphrodites At The V&A
- The Renaissance painter's Venus is often viewed as the ideal female beauty, but subsequent artists have challenged this perception, notably with the hermaphrodite version on display here.
- Hermaphrodites Reproducing Without Males Have Shorter Lifespans
- Being a hermaphrodite might have its perks — you don't need a mate to mate — but, it also decreases lifespan. The new study focuses on Pristionchus nematodes which include species whereby the females have the ability to use the sperm they themselves ...
- Hermaphrodite Impregnates Self, Gives Birth To Hermaphrodite Twins
- Jose Maria Garcia, a 19-year old born with both ovaries and testicles and has both male and female s*x organs has given birth this morning at the Amisola Maternity Hospital, reports the Manila Times.
- Mating without males decreases lifespan
- The researchers measured adult lifespan in females and hermaphrodites from eleven different Pristionchus nematode (roundworm) species. They discovered that hermaphrodites, which fertilize their own eggs with their own sperm, live significantly shorter ...
- Psychology: No blank slate
- Money studied people born with intermediate sex characteristics — then called hermaphrodites. Standard medical procedure at that time (and still all too often) was to guess the sex that a baby 'should' be and surgically alter their genitals accordingly.
Hermaphrodites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hermaphrodites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid noble york university
list of integrals of rational functions
die another day
music hall music hall performers