A selection of articles related to hermaphroditus.
Original articles from our library related to the Hermaphroditus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hermaphroditus.
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Hermaphroditus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hermaphroditus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMMON PALM CIVET
- Niche differentiation between Common Palm Civet Paradoxurus
- hermaphroditus and Small Indian Civet Viverricula indica. Palm Civet Paradoxurus hermaphroditus greatly outnumbered Small Indian Civet Viverricula indica.
- Identity of Rivulus ocellatus and a new name for a hermaphroditic
- K. hermaphroditus as a distinct species, more closely related to K.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Hermaphroditus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Hermaphroditus or Hermaphroditos (Greek: Ἑρμαφρόδιτος) was the child of Aphrodite and Hermes.
- HERMAPHRODITUS : Greek God of Hermaphrodites & Effeminates
- HERMAPHRODITOS (or Hermaphroditus) was the god of hermaphrodites and of effeminate men.
- Mar 3, 1997 The name given to all people with both masculine and feminine qualities, and more particularly applied to a son of Aphrodite and Hermes.
- Jan 13, 2011 “Hermaphroditus.” Poems and Ballads, First Series. The Poems of Algernon Charles Swinburne.
- ADW: Paradoxurus hermaphroditus: Information
- Aug 20, 2011 Description, biology, behavior and conservation status of the Asian palm civet, provided by the Animal Diversity Web.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.