A selection of articles related to hermaphroditus.
Original articles from our library related to the Hermaphroditus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hermaphroditus.
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Hermaphroditus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hermaphroditus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tales of Hermaphroditus might be all I need
- Scorpios are the kinkiest women. Anatomically, Scorpio is always associated with the genitals. It's the ruler of the Eighth House – the sector of the birth chart associated with sexual intimacy, orgasms and all things erotic.
- Antiquity's hermaphroditus—a gender bender
- The view that androgynous individuals are pathologically deviant has caused scholars to reject the possibility that the mythological figure Hermaphroditus could be perceived as erotically attractive.
- Buntport's dark comedy "10 Myths" an oddly satisfying one-act
- Suzanne sprinkles Greek myth into the mix (notably Salmacis and Hermaphroditus, who merge as one being of two sexes), along with a theoretical "God of Hygiene," further blurring categories. The band, Teacup Gorilla, underscores emotions and lines; the ...
- Can We Be Born Into The Wrong Sex?
- Intersexuality is nothing new either and we see this in Greek mythology with the tale of Hermaphroditus. In the legend, Hermaphroditus was the handsome son of Hermes and Aphrodite that was merged with an infatuated water nymph named Salmacis who ...
- Montejo: DOST eyes using technology to emulate civet coffee process
- Palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus), popularly called balos in Cotabato, belongs to the family of Viverridae, a meerkat-like animal living in tropical forests that feast on berries.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshypotonia symptoms
miss peru list
the prince rogers trio
time series industry usage
involution involutions in ring theory
senescence chemical damage