- Herminie Cadolle, gorge rouge
- A sa décharge, l'institutrice féministe et rouge avait d'autres chiffons à fouetter qu'Herminie Cadolle, fondatrice de la maison éponyme, rue saint-Honoré, à Paris, et créatrice du soutien-gorge, ce qui est une autre forme de féminisme.
- Hampden artist re-creating what may be world's first bra
- “There are considerable differences of opinion as to who 'invented' the brassiere or bra,” she said. “Among those named is the French corset-maker Herminie Cadolle in the late 18th century and Mary Phelps Jacob, who was awarded a U.S.
- My Life in Paris: A Quest to Find the Perfect Brassiere
- After all here, right under the Eiffel Tower at the Exposition Universelle of 1900, is where French couturier Herminie Cadolle first unveiled her lingerie innovation: Le Bien-Étre (The Well-Being), one of the first-ever bras.
- Behind the seams
- The beginning of the 20th century saw the coming of le bein-etre (the well-being) created by Herminie Cadolle. The two-piece set had the lower part acting like a corset for the waist; the upper supported the breasts with the help of shoulder straps.
Herminie Cadolle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Herminie Cadolle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Herminie Cadolle Topics
Related searchesburlington northern railroad history
vitamin k physiology
women artists baroque era
brazilian portuguese use of tenses
bluetooth bluetooth 10 and 10b