- Types of hernia? How do you get a hernia? Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Inguinal/Femoral Hernia
- Hernia. This first page is an overview. For more detailed information, review the entire hernia.
- Inguinal Hernia
- Small intestine. Spermatic cord. Penis.
- Major mesh-related complications following hernia repair
- Major mesh-related complications following hernia repair. Events reported to the Food and Drug Administration. T.
- HERNIA / HYDROCELE
- Dr. Kurzrock - Pediatric Urology: Patient Education Handout. Hernia / Hydrocele.
- Soloff: Sizemore's prediction not inconceivable
- Sizemore, on the 15-day disabled list since late June following a right knee contusion and surgery to correct a hernia, predicted Monday that he could begin a Minor League rehab assignment by the end of next week.
- Hiatal Hernia Diet Tips
- Having been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia, the first thing most people want to know is whether or not it will make any difference in their lifestyle and if they will need a special hiatal hernia diet.
- Polanco heads to DL with sports hernia
- By Todd Zolecki / MLB.com | 08/16/11 11:17 PM ET PHILADELPHIA -- Placido Polanco will try to finish the season playing with a sports hernia injury. He was placed on the 15-day disabled list following Tuesday's 3-2 loss to Arizona, retroactive to Aug.
- Serb Lawyer: War crimes suspect Ratko Mladic had hernia surgery in The Hague
- By AP, BELGRADE, Serbia — Ratko Mladic's Serbian lawyer says the war crimes suspect had hernia surgery and is now feeling fine at the war crimes detention unit in the Netherlands. Milos Saljic said Thursday Mladic underwent the operation on Wednesday.
- Braves OF Nate McLouth has sports hernia surgery, out 6 weeks
- By AP, NEW YORK — Braves outfielder Nate McLouth had sports hernia surgery and will be out at least six weeks. McLouth was placed on the 15-day disabled list last week with an abdominal strain. The operation was performed in Philadelphia on Thursday.
- Hernia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A hernia is the protrusion of an organ or the fascia of an organ through the wall of the cavity that normally contains it.
- What Is a Hernia? Inguinal, Incisional, Umbilical, Hiatal, and
- Nov 2, 2010 What exactly is a hernia? Get the basics from the experts at WebMD.
- Hernia Symptoms, Repair, Surgery Recovery, Causes, Treatment
- 23 hours ago Hernia symptoms and signs include pain and swelling in the abdominal or groin area.
- HERNIA INFORMATION HOME PAGE
- A comprehensive description of the various types of HERNIA and the different techniques of hernia repair surgery available around the world today.
Hernia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hernia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.