- John Morris, Canadian curler, to have hernia surgery, out for season
- John Morris will miss the rest of the curling season to undergo hernia repair surgery. Morris confirmed the surgery in a statement Wednesday. The 37-year-old from Canmore, Alta.
- Morris to miss rest of season for hernia repair
- CALGARY - John Morris will miss the rest of the 2015-16 curling season to undergo hernia repair surgery. Morris confirmed the surgery in a statement Wednesday. The 37-year-old served as vice-skip on Team Canada at this year's Canadian men's curling ...
- Doctors sew up Welser's hernia without missing a stitch
- As my right inguinal hernia grew increasingly annoying, Doc Hayner referred me to Dr. Vern Hoshal, a surgeon living just a mile down the road in another direction. This is a special place where doctors can be both friendly and friends.
- Russian figure skating star Plushenko undergoes cervical hernia surgery
- MOSCOW, March 14. /TASS/. Russia's two-time Olympic Champion Evgeni Plushenko has been operated upon in Israel to remove a cervical hernia, the Russian Figure Skating Federation said on its website on Monday.
- LSU's Hornsby will not be returning because of hernia
- LSU senior guard Keith Hornsby will not be coming back from a hernia injury that has caused him to miss the Tigers' last four games, LSU coach Johnny Jones said via the school's sports information office on Thursday.
Hernia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hernia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnorman malcolm
gallantmon crimson mode
eastern airways code data