A selection of articles related to herpes zoster.
Original articles from our library related to the Herpes Zoster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Herpes Zoster.
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Herpes Zoster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Herpes Zoster books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Herpes zoster
- Herpes zoster can now be prevented, at least in some people.
- Shingles Vaccine - What you need to know - 508 compliant
- Shingles is a painful skin rash, often with blisters. It is also called Herpes Zoster, or just Zoster.
- Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus
- Herpes zoster ophthalmicus (HZO), or ocular shingles, is caused by reactivation of the chicken pox virus.
- HERPES ZOSTER
- Herpes Zoster. Revised April 2007. HERPES ZOSTER.
- Herpes Zoster
- The Health Care of Homeless Persons - Part I - Herpes Zoster (Shingles) 47 primary varicella infection (chickenpox) and herpes zoster (shingles).
Suggested News Resources
- Comment on "Incidence of Postherpetic Neuralgia After Combination Treatment
- The article by Lapolla et al 1 demonstrates important practice gaps in the management of acute herpes zoster and the prevention of postherpetic neuralgia (PHN).
- Not Just for Kids
- Shingles (herpes zoster) is a painful, blistering skin rash due to the varicella-zoster virus, the virus that causes chickenpox. It's better to assume you had chicken pox than to assume you didn't.
- Get an Arm Up on Better Health
- Zoster/Shingles: A single dose is recommended for adults 60 and older regardless of whether they report having a previous case of herpes zoster.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shingles | AAD
- Also called herpes zoster. shingles rash Shingles. This disease often causes a painful, blistering rash.
- Shingles: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Shingles (herpes zoster) is a painful, blistering skin rash due to the varicella- zoster virus, the virus that causes chickenpox.
- CDC - Shingles - About Shingles - Herpes Zoster
- Jan 10, 2011 page: About CDC.gov. Shingles (Herpes Zoster) · Shingles Homepage About Shingles (Herpes Zoster).
- Shingles Symptoms, Treatment, Vaccine, Postherpetic Neuralgia
- 7 hours ago This virus is called the Varicella zoster virus (VZV) and belongs to the herpes family of viruses.
Herpes Zoster Topics
pittsburgh pirates trivia