A selection of articles related to herpes.
Original articles from our library related to the Herpes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Herpes.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Herpes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Herpes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HERPES. What is herpes? Herpes is caused by one of two viruses: herpes simplex type 1 (HSV1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2).
- Herpes Brochure- English
- What is herpes? Herpes is one of the most common viral infections in the United States. One of every four Americans over.
- What are the symptoms of genital herpes? What can I expect to
- Genital herpes often doesn't cause any symptoms. If you do have There are two types of genital herpes virus—HSV1 and HSV2.
- Genital Herpes
- Genital Herpes. What is genital herpes? Genital herpes is a common disease caused by a virus.
Suggested News Resources
- New equine herpes virus cases diagnosed in Sonoma County
- The neurotropathogenic strain of equine herpes virus was confirmed in a 15-year-old Oldenburg mare in Sonoma County on Aug. 23, according to the California Department of Food and Agriculture.
- SinusWars LLC Launches Antiherpes (Super H) a Remedy that Reduces Herpes
- There is little that conventional medicine can do for Herpes outbreaks. Antiherpes (Super H) was designed using homeopathic ingredients that have been proven to reduce the outbreaks of Herpes.
- Boy, 11, among 1000 under-16s treated for sexually transmitted infections
- The figures have revealed that almost 1000 under-16s have been diagnosed with venereal diseases such as herpes, chlamydia and gonorrhoea in the past three years.
- Study shows anti-herpes drug helps unborn child
- According to the Centers for Disease Control more than 400000 people have seen a doctor to treat genital herpes. While the number of patients did decline in 2009, the number is slowly on the rise again.
- Dear Mariella
- A 27-year-old woman's relationship falls apart shortly after being diagnosed with herpes. How will she cope with her feelings of despair and hopelessness?
Suggested Web Resources
- Genital Herpes - STD information from CDC
- Genital Herpes - STD Information from CDC. Facts, Statistics, Treatment, and Other Resources.
- STD Facts - Genital Herpes
- Jul 13, 2010 Genital Herpes Fact Sheet from CDC. What is Herpes?
- Herpes simplex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Herpes simplex (Greek: ἕρπης - herpes, lit. "creeping") is a viral disease caused by both Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2).
- Genital Herpes - HSV-1 & 2 - WebMD: Symptoms, Treatments
- Learn about genital herpes causes (HSV-1, HSV-2), symptoms, signs, information and treatment.
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Type 2 - Genital Herpes - Symptoms
- Planned Parenthood has been providing trusted health care for nearly 100 years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.