A selection of articles related to herpes.
Original articles from our library related to the Herpes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Herpes.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Herpes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Herpes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Our Fear of Herpes Was Invented by a Drug Company
- According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), about one in every six people between the ages of 14 and 49 have genital herpes. Most infected people have no symptoms, or only experience mild outbreaks. Many people, in fact, mistake herpes ...
- Herpes Vaccine Cuts Viral Shedding
- WASHINGTON -- Patients with genital herpes infection had significant reductions in viral shedding following treatment with an investigational vaccine, results of a phase II trial showed.
- Herpes causes dementia, say scientists
- The herpes virus - the type that causes cold sores - and chlamydia bacteria are named as the major culprits, as well as a bacteria called spirochaete.
- High school wrestler contracts highly contagious form of herpes from mat
- SAN JOSE, CA (March 5, 2016) – Blake Flovin is a high school wrestler in California. He told KMAX he contracted a highly contagious form of herpes called herpes gladiatorum, commonly referred to as “mat herpes,” during a meet last month, and now the ...
- Investigational Therapeutic Genital Herpes Vaccine Promising
- WASHINGTON, DC — An investigational therapeutic genital herpes vaccine has shown significant antiviral activity in a phase 2 trial, said researchers speaking here at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 74th Annual Meeting. The vaccine, currently ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.