- HRT The meaning of HRT. What HRT stands for. The definition of HRT.
- THE VERBAL SYSTEM OF NORTH-EASTERN NEO-ARAMAIC
- west than the westernmost NENA dialects such as Hertevin and Jezira. .
- Some Remarks on Modern Aramaic of Hertevin
- Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- Tutma artık şu dilini
- Siirt kökenli ve 1999'a kadar yalnızca 1000 kişinin konuştuğu Hertevin dili de kaybolmaya yüz tutmuş.
- Türkiye'de 15 dil tehlikede
- Kapadokya Yunancası olarak bilinen Ürgüpçe - Türkiye'nin doğusunda ve Suriye'nin kuzeydoğusunda konuşulmuş olan Mlahso dili. - Kafkas dili Ibıhça.
- Hértevin language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hértevin language is a modern Eastern Aramaic or Syriac language. It was originally spoken in a cluster of villages in Siirt Province in southeastern Turkey.
- Hertevin of Turkey Ethnic People Profile
- The Hertevin of Turkey: A detailed ethnic people profile with photo, map, text, statistics and links.
- Hertevin: Jinet language
- We do not currently have any recordings available in Hertevin: Jinet.
- keon sample - @LadyGiva doing her Tevin Campbell impersonation
- Notice: Due to some technical issues, video views are being computed slower than usual. We're working hard to fix this :).
Hertevin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hertevin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
viking adam of bremen
gaussian blur sample gaussian matrix
culture of cornwall symbols
turkish republic railways history