- pronoun, nominative he, possessive his, objective him; plural nominative they, possessive their or theirs, objective them. 1. the male person or animal being ...
- President Obama says Steph Curry is the greatest shooter he's ever seen
- President Barack Obama and Misty Copeland, the first African-American principal dancer for the American Ballet theater, had a wide-ranging discussion about race and breaking barriers and being role models. The conversation wrapped up with the ...
- New Anti-Trump Ad Is Just Verbatim Repugnant Things He's Said About Women
- A new anti-Trump ad is just things that candidate has said about women, read aloud by women. “A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a ten,” a brunette actress with glasses says thoughtfully.
- Richard Simmons dismisses claims that he's being held hostage
- (March 14, 2016) — Fitness and weight loss guru Richard Simmons dismissed claims that he's being held hostage inside his own home. Simmons became a trending topic after a report surfaced that he hadn't been seen in public for more than two years.
- Protester, 22, Who Rushed The Stage At Trump Rally Says He's Getting Death Threats
- The protester called Trump "a bully" and added: "He is somebody who is just saying a lot of bold things, he's making bold claims. But I can see right through that and I can see that he's truly just a coward.
- Trump Says He's Drawn More Voters Than Ever. Here's What We Found
- One of Donald Trump's frequent talking points is that he has helped expand the Republican party by bringing new voters to the polls, but it's unclear if his candidacy is really the cause.
Hes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream dictionary ivory
so miguel island cities and towns
meaning of dreams about church
psychic mediums dictionary