- Adj. 1. heterothermic - of animals except birds and mammals; having body temperature that varies with the environment.
- Heterothermy and the water economy of free-living Arabian oryx
- heterothermy in free-living animals is scant to non-existent. (Walsberg, 2000).
- Regional heterothermy and conservation of core temperature in
- doi:10.1016/S1095-6433(03)00133-8. Regional heterothermy and conservation of core temperature in emperor penguins diving under sea ice.
- Penguins huddle together ''for a good night''s sleep''
- The ability to survive despite large drops in body temperature -- known as heterothermy -- probably helps the penguins live through long winters.
- Heterothermy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Heterothermy (from Greek: heteros = "other" thermē = "heat.
- Heterothermy in growing king penguins : Nature Communications
- Aug 16, 2011 Heterothermy also occurred during the intensive refeeding period in spring, albeit for shorter durations (Figs 1 and 2).
Heterothermy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heterothermy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
october revolution outcomes
narasimha places of pilgrimage
siege engine modern siege engines
boyz n the hood quotes
dream dictionary paralyzed