- Reconoce Congreso del Estado a Dra. Virginia Nevárez Moorillón de la Facultad de Ciencias Químicas
- Entre los trabajos presentados en congresos y reuniones han sido más de 250 de talla nacional e internacional, entre los que se citan: “Computer simulation of the biosurfactant-hexadecane interaction” Santa Anna López, A.I., Nevárez-Moorillón, G.
- Proteomics of the organohalide-respiring Epsilonproteobacterium
- Organohalide respiration is an environmentally important but poorly characterized type of anaerobic respiration. We compared the global proteome of the versatile organohalide-respiring Epsilonproteobacterium Sulfurospirillum multivorans grown with ...
- These Freezing Drops of Oil Are Hypnotically Beautiful
- An international team of researchers has shown that specially treated drops of oily chemicals can take on bizarre shapes and structures during the freezing process.
- Diverse, rare microbial taxa responded to the Deepwater Horizon deep-sea
- Methylophaga are known methylotrophs—potentially degrading by-products of complex oil biodegradation—but may also oxidize hexadecane, giving these microorganisms a potentially important role in hydrocarbon cycling at natural seeps. In addition ...
Hexadecane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hexadecane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.