A selection of articles related to hexagram dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hexagram Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hexagram Dictionary.
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Hexagram Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hexagram Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Short Guide to Occult Symbols: Holy Grails and Hexagrams.
- According to the Concise Oxford Dictionary, “symbol” can be defined as “a mark Hexagram (Star of David): The six-pointed star is found throughout the world.
- The Eight Houses
- better as 'Eight Palaces', consists of eight groups of each eight hexagrams.
- Divination in China: Patterns of Time. Preliminaries As everybody
- 易卦用蓍也〉"Changing hexagrams by using milfoil".
Suggested Web Resources
- hexagram - definition of hexagram by the Free Online Dictionary
- A six-pointed star formed by extending each of the sides of a regular hexagon into equilateral triangles. 2. A figure of six lines or sides.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.