A selection of articles related to hexes.
Original articles from our library related to the Hexes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hexes.
- Projective. Element: Fire. Protective. Balances and grounds. Absorbs and flattens emotional intensity. Androgynous. Can't conduct or retain healing energy/programming very well. Black: Root chakra. Grounding. Protection, defensive magick. Great for defense...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Angelica (Angelica Archangelics)
- This herb is great for stomach problems such as indigestion and heartburn. It also is said to boost energy and circulation. Magically speaking, you could use it as a protection amulet. If angelica is added to spells or baths, it breaks hexes. Chamomile (Matric...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Hexes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hexes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Basic Deflections Enhanced Deflections Counter Hexes “Play Only
- HEX•HEX™ is a fast-playing, stand-alone card game for 3-6 people.
- The Kussians can mass several corps in bridgehead hexes. The
- The Kussians can mass several corps in bridgehead hexes.
- SAN SAN
- Also use for preregistered hexes, drop points, aiming hexes, offboard observers, or to re- cord Cloaking Counters.
- Chaos Crossing™ is a game for 2 to 4 players. This game requires
- fourth pawn of each color on the white hex next to hexes of the pawn's color diagonally across from each sphere (see the image to the right).
Suggested News Resources
- Pottermore reveals rare spells, hexes, jinxes incantations from Harry Potter books
- Pottermore revealed the incantations for several spells vaguely mentioned in passing in the Harry Potter books, films, and video games, as well as their purposes and how to cast them - on the website.
- Fan Cast and Sypnopsis of Marvel Cinematic Universe's X-Men Trilogy
- Scarlet Witch - The Scarlet Witch is a mutant who had the ability to manipulate probability via her "hexes" (often manifesting physically as "hex spheres" or "hex bolts"). These hexes are relatively short range, and are limited to her line of sight.
- Tricos: Flies so tiny, yet tasty to trout
- Hexes? I saw one earlier this summer that looked like a small hummingbird. Hexes, being large, bring up large fish.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spells and Magic. spells, hexes, occult knowledge, black and white
- The place for black and white magic spells, charms, voodoo, high magic, witchcraft and the conjuring of spirits.
- Hexes,Curses & other fun shtuff
- During the time spent doing this hex, you should be worked up into a frenzy of anger and thinking of the darkness about to descend upon your enemy.
- HEXES | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- HEXES's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Hexes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hexes is the plural of Hex (disambiguation). Hexes may also mean: Hexes (book) , by Tom Piccirilli - 1999 nominee for the Bram Stoker Award for Novel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.