- Among the Lakota people, the heyoka (heyókȟa, also spelled "haokah," ... it is by violating these norms and taboos that they help to define the accepted ...
- "I'm hoping to be a bridge" — John Hollenbeck, on his move to McGill
- Also some new dedications: like my arrangement of Heyoke dedicated to Kenny Wheeler and John Taylor. And my arrangement that you heard in Chicago of Strayhorn's Elf. The line-up of the band below.
- Kenny Wheeler: five of the jazz composer's greatest moments
- Kenny Wheeler, the great Canadian jazz composer and trumpeter who died this week aged 84 in his adopted London, was a very long way from loquacious. But when he did talk, he would get quickly to the point.
- 'Three Brothers,' by Peter Ackroyd
- It's too bad he yokes these resonant ideas to a team of such flimsy and schematic characters.
- Fiction Chronicle: It's a Wonderful Life
- Mr. Cunningham is careful to avoid sentimentality, and as he tracks the fortunes of his characters across four years he yokes further astonishments with tragedies, always casting doubt on any pretensions of understanding one or the other. Yet "The Snow ...
- Jake Bugg
- Essentially, Bugg does what countrywomen Adele and Amy Winehouse did with soul: He yokes the spirit and styles of dated genres to the now.
Heyoke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heyoke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschesapeake virginia geography
pact of umar conditions
literacy new literacy studies
retroverted uterus causes
smithers alex rider gadgets