- Hezekiel Sepeng pays tribute to Mbulaeni Mulaudzi
- Atlanta 1996 Olympics 800m Silver medallist, Hezekiel Sepeng, recounted the Athens 2004 Olympics 800m final as he paid tribute to former world 800m champion Mbulaeni Mulaudzi in Johannesburg, South Africa on Thursday. “I was a friend of Mulaudzi on ...
- Can SA go the distance at Rio Olympics?
- With six Olympic and World Championships medals between them, accomplished middle-distance runners the late Mbulaeni Mulaudzi, Hezekiel Sepeng and Elana Meyer now seem like reminders of a bygone era. Outside of this group, Caster Semenya has ...
- 'Tough measures' for dopers, cheats
- Olympic 800m silver medalist, Hezekiél Sepeng, is perhaps the most famous South African athlete to be banned for doping. He was barred from competition from May 2005 to May 2007 after a positive test for nandrolone. And last month, mountain-biker ...
- Sepeng wants to unearth local talent
- Former Olympic medallist Hezekiel Sepeng has launched a programme to identify talent in rural areas. Scores of children from Muduluni village took part in the competition a fortnight ago. The programme focused on track events, from 80 meters to 5 000 ...
- Airbnb: The good and the bad of using the home rental serivce
- Renting out your home through Airbnb can be a great way of making some extra cash, but be warned, it doesn't always go to plan. Sex orgies, squatters and drug taking are just a few of the problems owners have faced. But don't cancel that rental just yet.
Hezekiel Sepeng is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hezekiel Sepeng books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hezekiel Sepeng Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about hearse
agape love for enemies
knowledge situated knowledge
huambo province education
ent in tolkiens works