- Progressive MS Authors Galaxy
- This data visualization presents a network map of the connections among 1253 authors of 263 research papers that reported results of clinical trials in progressive forms of multiple sclerosis between January 1983 and September 2015.
- Is It Possible to Prevent or Delay Type 1 Diabetes?
- Amiel SA, Pursey N, Higgins B, Dawoud D; Guideline Development Group. Diagnosis and management of type 1 diabetes in adults: summary of updated NICE guidance. BMJ.
- Vitamin concentrations 5 years after gastric bypass
- Article | PubMed | ISI |; Carswell KA, Vincent RP, Belgaumkar AP, Sherwood RA, Amiel SA, Patel AG et al. The effect of bariatric surgery on .... Article | PubMed | ISI |; Amaral JF, Thompson WR, Caldwell MD, Martin HF, Randall HT.
- The Link Between Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2D) are both obesity-related conditions that share epidemiological and pathophysiological factors. Insulin resistance is a key factor whereby obesity influences the expression of each ...
- Development of the forward parachute reaction and the age of walking in near
- Near term infants are a main part of preterms. They are at higher risk for mortality and morbidity than term infants and could show a quite different development of tone and reflexes from them.
Hf Amiel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hf Amiel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Hf Amiel Topics
Related searcheslipid bilayer
shepard smith education
born haber cycle
list of seaports gulf of thailand
born yesterday plot
history of yemen modern history