- Hiatal hernia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, surgery and other treatments for this stomach hernia. Definition.
- Anatomy What Are the Different Types of Hiatus Hernia? HIATUS
- The hiatus hernia is one of the most misunderstood and maligned conditions in medicine.
- Laparoscopic Surgical Treatment of Paraesophageal Hiatus Hernia
- Paraesophageal hiatus hernias are relatively uncommon, but their frequency is hiatus hernias, of which more than 90% are sliding hia- tus hernias (Type I).
- Hiatus hernia: is it preventable?1
- 428. Hiatus hernia: is it preventable?1.
- Argentine TV host Susana Gimenez hospitalized
- Buenos Aires – Argentine actress and television host Susana Gimenez has been hospitalized in this capital due to a "complicated" hiatus hernia, her representatives said.
- When heartburn becomes something to worry about
- A hiatus hernia — when part of the stomach is trapped behind the oesophagus — is another common cause. •Watch your diet and lifestyle.
- Donors bring life
- She also had serious problems with a hiatus hernia which resulted in a portion of the hernia becoming twisted into the bowel. Mackinlay had been in considerable pain and even went into a coma.
- Hiatus hernia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A hiatus hernia or hiatal hernia is the protrusion (or herniation) of the upper part of the stomach into the thorax through a tear or weakness in the diaphragm.
- Hiatal Hernia Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- 21 hours ago Learn what a hiatal hernia is, causes, symptoms such as heartburn, nausea, and regurgitation.
- Hiatal hernia - MayoClinic.com
- Hiatal hernia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, surgery and other treatments for this stomach hernia.
- Hiatal Hernia Causes, Picture, Symptoms, Tests, and Treatments
- WebMD explains how to recognize and treat hiatal hernias and explains the types including sliding and paraesophageal hernias.
- Hiatus Hernia
- The hiatus hernia is one of the most misunderstood and maligned conditions in medicine. People blame this hernia for much more than it ever does.
Hiatus Hernia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hiatus Hernia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.