- Doc: The basics of hiatal hernia
- Dear Dr. Roach: After an endoscopy, the doctor told me I have a hiatal hernia. He said nothing could be done for it and that I will have to live with it the rest of my life.
- 5 Ways To Quickly Ease Heartburn
- Hiatal hernia is one common stomach abnormality that can cause acid reflux. This happens when your lower esophageal sphincter protrudes to the esophageal opening. Another cause is hormonal changes which are common in pregnant women.
- Hernias are much like carpel tunnel syndrome
- Wright is a specialist in GERD and hiatal hernia repair and is one of the area's top laparoscopic surgeons. He offers surgical solutions for GERD, including Laparoscopic Hill Repair and Laparoscopic Fundoplication to repair the weak LES. In addition ...
- Movers and Shakers (March 7)
- Don Yarbrough has consolidated his practice to one location. Yarbrough now sees patients needing general or bariatric surgery at Samaritan Weight Management and Metabolic Surgery Institute. In addition to weight loss and bariatric surgery services, ...
- 2 Hillcrest patients claim medical malpractice against Baylor S&W
- The Clarks' suit says Randall Clark went to the hospital in December 2013 for treatment of a hiatal hernia and gastroesophageal reflux disease. An operation was aborted because doctors noted bleeding from a “large artery,” according to the lawsuit.
Hiatus Hernia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hiatus Hernia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hiatus Hernia Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary arrow
leprosy clinical features
cudjoe key florida demographics