A selection of articles related to hidden artwork.
Original articles from our library related to the Hidden Artwork. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hidden Artwork.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Hidden Artwork is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hidden Artwork books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- hidden artwork? 4. Can you name three of the herbs that are in
- Can you find some hidden artwork? In The Hub, look up high on the surrounding walls—what do you see? 3.
- H.W. Sands Corp.
- Hidden artwork is seamlessly embedded into the existing graphic design without changing its printed appearance.
- Art free PDF
- Thank you for your interest in The Secret Art of Health &. Fitness - Uncovered from the Martial Arts Masters.
- More Best Books
- At an art auction, Kate bids on a dirty old painting and thinks she's getting nothing more.
- We specialise in photographing art to capture the colour and texture
- piece of artwork, and wondered about the frame that holds it all together? Did you even see it?
Suggested News Resources
- ArtCrawl Harlem helps to dicover hidden artwork
- HARLEM (WABC) -- Friends called him Romy, but the rest of the world calls him Romare Bearden, a master artist whose works incorporate vibrant elements of the African American experience.
Suggested Web Resources
- Flippers.be - hidden and secret artwork on pinball machines
- Hidden artwork and secret references on pinball machines.
- BBC News - Your Pictures: UK's hidden artwork catalogued online
- Jun 23, 2011 Paintings owned by last Maharaja of the Punjab, who lived in Thetford are to be catalogued online.
- Disney Lost and Found: Exploring the Hidden Artwork from Never
- Disney Lost and Found has 9 ratings and 4 reviews. Bayley said: This was a fascinating book, but it leaves me feeling a little bit sad--the prospective idea...