- Define Hideki Tojo. Hideki Tojo synonyms, Hideki Tojo pronunciation, Hideki Tojo translation, English dictionary definition of Hideki Tojo. Hideki Originally Tojo ...
- World War I I. The Industrialization of Warfare The Rifle The
- The Emperor: Hirohito. General Hideki Tojo. Military Fascism.
- 1 judgment international military tribunal for the far east indictment
- Shigenori; TOJO, Hideki; Umezu, Yoshijiro. Defendants. Page numbers in braces refer to International Military Tribunal for the Far East, judgment of.
- Judy Cupp, age 75, Greenville - The Ohio Department of Aging
- very famous prisoner, Japanese Premier, Hideki Tojo. He was on duty, September 9, 1945. the night Tojo was to be executed.
- Waiting for Tojo - UMass Amherst
- Proceedings Before the Grand Jury,. 1942. Gwan, Tojo!
- PEARL HARBOR: DETERRENCE THEORY AND DECISION
- When General Hideki Tojo was Japa- nese Minister of War in September 1941 he advised Premier Konoye that at some point during a man's lifetime he might.
- 21-2-1944: Hideki Tojo Jadi 'Raja Militer'
- VIVA.co.id - Pada 21 Februari 1944, Perdana Menteri Jepang, Hideki Tojo, mengambil kekuasaan tinggi sebagai kepala militer Jepang yang memberinya kekuasaan untuk mengontrol kekuatan bersenjata itu.
- Bite Off a War Criminal's Head: Chinese Company 3D Prints Hideki Tojo Ice
- Using 3D printers, they created and sold ice cream popsicles depicting the head of Hideki Tojo. For those of you who aren't history buffs, Tojo was the 40th Prime Minister of Japan and the leader of the Imperial Rule Assistance Association.
- Japanese, U.S. WWII leaders' descendants reach out for reconciliation
- To Hidetoshi Tojo, his great-grandfather is a man in a black-and-white documentary film he saw some 30 years ago.
- Hideki Tojo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hideki Tojo was born in the Kōjimachi district of Tokyo on December 30, 1884, as the third son of Hidenori Tojo, a lieutenant general in the Imperial Japanese ...
- Tôjô Hideki - World War II - HISTORY.com
- Wartime leader of Japan's government, General Tôjô Hideki (1884-1948), with his close-cropped hair, mustache, and round spectacles, became for Allied ...
- Hideki Tojo Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles
- Hideki Tojo (1884-1948), a Japanese general and premier during World War II, was hanged as a war criminal. He symbolized, in his rise to leadership of the ...
- Tojo Hideki | prime minister of Japan | Britannica.com
- Jul 30, 2014 Tōjō Hideki, (born December 30, 1884, Tokyo, Japan—died December 23, 1948, Tokyo), soldier and statesman who was prime minister of ...
- Hideki Tojo | World War II Database
- Hideki Tojo (born Eiku Tojo) was born in Kojimachi District (now Chiyoda), Tokyo, Japan to the Japanese Army infantry Lieutenant (later Lieutenant General) ...
Hideki Tojo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hideki Tojo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Hideki Tojo Topics
Related searchesthe crow road summary
antoine lavoisier background