- Real estate stocks could cool on BOJ news, building scandal
- At the height of another mini-bubble, in November 2005, a number of buildings designed by architect Hidetsugu Aneha were revealed to contain inadequate earthquake-safety measures, with related data having been forged during the design process.
- Japan construction scandal widens
- Questioned in parliament, Hidetsugu Aneha alleged a construction company put pressure on him to falsify quake resistance data in order to cut costs.
- Architecture for All: An Interview with Pritzker Prize Winner Ban Shigeru
- Construction regulations have been reformed for the worse, especially since the 2005 scandal over falsification of structural data by architect Aneha Hidetsugu.
- Aneha seen as just part of problem
- The condo, still under construction, was one of dozens of structures using faked quake-resistance data provided by Hidetsugu Aneha, who was at the center of the scandal and was sentenced Tuesday to five years in prison.
- Japan architect admits substandard work
- An architect at the center of a major construction scandal admitted Wednesday to covering up potentially catastrophic defects in buildings across Japan, but accused profit-hungry developers of pressuring him to cut corners. Hidetsugu Aneha told a ...
Hidetsugu Aneha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hidetsugu Aneha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Hidetsugu Aneha Topics
Related searcheswe all fall down
m statius priscus licinius italicus
waterloo bridge history
dream dictionary dumb