- Hidradenitis suppurativa — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms and treatments, which may include surgery. Definition.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) was first described by the. French physician Velpeau in 1839.
- Quality of life impairment in hidradenitis suppurativa: A study of 61
- Objective: We sought to determine quality of life impairment in hidradenitis suppurativa. Methods: Questionnaires were administered to 61 patients.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Evaluation of Treatment Modalities and
- Hidradenitis suppurativa (H.S.) disease is a chronic suppurating disorder of an unknown aetiology.
- Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa Treated With Infliximab Infusion
- THERAPEUTIC CHALLENGE.
- Mapping the body: the axillae
- Later while working in a dermatology clinic, I met a patient suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa. This disease affects the skin of areas of the body bearing sweat glands. It causes inflammation, discharge and chronic scarring.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa - MayoClinic.com
- Hidradenitis suppurativa — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms and treatments, which may include surgery. Includes picture.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hidradenitis Suppurativa books and related discussion.