A selection of articles related to hietaniemi cemetery.
Original articles from our library related to the Hietaniemi Cemetery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hietaniemi Cemetery.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Hietaniemi Cemetery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hietaniemi Cemetery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Helsinki Police prepare for potentially explosive protests
- Here, as in previous years, the 612.fi nationalist organisation will arrange a torchlight procession, starting from the Töölö Square and proceeding to the military graves at the Hietaniemi cemetery. The group planned a 6.
- Police discharge high-pressure air gun at counter-protesters on Independence Day
- An estimated 200-300 opponents of immigration participated in the torch-lit march that started off towards the Hietaniemi cemetery roughly half-an-hour behind schedule, at approximately 7pm, amid the torrid rain.
- 8 Architects Who Took Their Trademark Styles to the Grave
- The architect Adolf Loos famously wrote an essay opposing ornament in art (with the pugnacious title "Ornament and Crime.") "The evolution of culture," wrote Loos, "marches with the elimination of ornament from useful objects.
- Swedish royals' visit to hamper traffic in central Helsinki
- On Tuesday the royals are also paying a visit to Parliament and participating in a wreath-laying ceremony at Hietaniemi cemetery. Queen Silvia and Jenni Haukio are also spending some time at the Ateneum art museum. The king and queen are to meet with ...
- National Geographic names Msida Bastion Cemetery one of 'Europe's five
- This week, National Geographic magazine named the Msida Bastion Cemetery as one of Europe's five loveliest cemeteries, joined by Hólavallagarður Cemetery in Reykjavik, Iceland; Hietaniemi Cemetery in Helsinki, Finland; Mirogoj Cemetery in Zagreb, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.