- HIFU Prostate Services Expands Management Team with Chief Operating Officer
- CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- HIFU Prostate Services, LLC, a leading provider of minimally invasive prostate cancer treatments using high intensity focused ultrasound ("HIFU"), is pleased to announce the addition of John McLean as ...
- HIFU in Prostate Cancer: Are Patients 'Guinea Pigs'?
- Hello. I'm Dr Gerald Chodak for Medscape. Today I want to talk about high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU), which was approved in November 2015 for ablating prostate tissue.
- Gramercy Surgery Center hosts 1st Ablatherm Robotic HIFU prostate ablation: 5
- The Ablatherm Robotic HIFU is FDA-cleared and designed to treat localized prostate cancer. The minimally invasive procedure is recommended for patients with localized prostate cancer stages T1-T2 who aren't candidates for surgery or failed radiotherapy ...
- First Patients Treated With EDAP's Ablatherm® Robotic HIFU in New York
- Dr. Ivan Grunbeger commented: “We are thrilled to begin treating patients with Ablatherm HIFU. Having researched HIFU for more than 20 years and served as an investigator for EDAP's FDA trial, I am familiar with the device and have a comprehensive ...
Hifu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hifu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesontological argument
stratton brothers case
meaning of life existentialist views
grumpy old men film quotes
dream symbol black swan
holonomic brain theory