High Blood Pressure
A selection of articles related to high blood pressure.
Original articles from our library related to the High Blood Pressure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on High Blood Pressure.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- What is High and Low Magick?
- High magick is ceremonial or ritual magick, used more by the practitioners of The Order of the Golden Dawn, Kabbalists, and followers of Aliester Crowley. High magick also follows a set of guidelines and certain formalities. Ceremonialists call upon demons...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
High Blood Pressure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, High Blood Pressure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Could yogurt help lower high blood pressure?
- There was a much weaker link between regular yogurt consumption and high blood pressure in men, but this could be because the men in the groups they examined consumed far lower amounts of yogurt than the women, say the researchers. It does not ...
- Eating Yogurt Could Be the Key to Reducing High Blood Pressure
- Dairy products like low-fat milk and cheese are already known to reduce the risk of high blood pressure in at-risk adults, say the researchers, but this is the first to look at the independent effect of yogurt alone.
- The 'yogurt effect' may reduce risk of high blood pressure in women
- Researchers found that women who consumed five or more servings of yogurt a week had a lower risk of being diagnosed with high blood pressure compared to those who rarely consumed it, according to the new study presented at the annual meeting of the ...
- Depression, high blood pressure, other chronic conditions may be common at MS
- The conditions included high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, chronic lung disease, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, inflammatory bowel disease, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- Bariatric surgery to reverse diabetes, high blood pressure and sleep apnea
- In the US, 25 million people in the U.S. currently have type-2 diabetes and that number is projected to rise to 75-million by 2030.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
High Blood Pressure Topics
Related searchesroguelike games
amr diab biography
scafell pike geology
cardinal direction seven directions
elizabeth jordan carr