High Blood Pressure
A selection of articles related to high blood pressure.
Original articles from our library related to the High Blood Pressure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on High Blood Pressure.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- What is High and Low Magick?
- High magick is ceremonial or ritual magick, used more by the practitioners of The Order of the Golden Dawn, Kabbalists, and followers of Aliester Crowley. High magick also follows a set of guidelines and certain formalities. Ceremonialists call upon demons...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
High Blood Pressure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, High Blood Pressure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Your Guide to Lowering Blood Pressure
- The medical term for high blood pressure is hypertension.
- High Blood Pressure - National Institute on Aging
- National Institute on Aging. High Blood. Pressure.
- High Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure is often called a “silent killer” because many people have it do not get treated for high blood pressure can get very sick or even die.
- High Blood Pressure
- AZ1230. Overview. High Blood Pressure or hypertension is a risk factor for high blood pressure, yet only about half are being treated for it.
Suggested News Resources
- High blood pressure to be tested 'at home'
- “Patients thought to have high blood pressure should have the diagnosis confirmed at home,” reported BBC News. Many newspapers covered the introduction of a new, more accurate way of diagnosing people with hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Got High Blood Pressure? It Might Take 24 Hours To Know For Sure
- by Nancy Shute A blood pressure check may well be the world's most common medical procedure. Measuring blood pressure is quick, painless, and provides a pretty good clue to risks for future heart attacks and strokes.
- New Guidelines For Radical Change In Blood Pressure Diagnosis
- A major feature of the new guideline is the recommendation that high blood pressure should be diagnosed using ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, a technique in which the patient wears a monitor for 24 hours to gauge how high their blood pressure is.
- CVRx snags approval for high-blood pressure device
- Med-tech startup CVRx Inc. has landed approval to sell a second-generation version of its device for treating high blood pressure in Europe. The Brooklyn Park-based company also announced Thursday it plans to start a new clinical trial.
- A healthy corporation
- She had high blood pressure and high cholesterol, and knew she was on track for serious health problems. Today, she is 80 pounds lighter. She has run a 5K and 10K road race and works out daily.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is High Blood Pressure?
- High blood pressure (HBP) is a serious condition that can lead to coronary heart disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, and other health problems.
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Health Center – WebMD
- High blood pressure affects I in 4 American adults.
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis
- 1 day ago Learn about high blood pressure symptoms like headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, blurred vision and more.
- High blood pressure (hypertension) - MayoClinic.com
- High blood pressure — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and prevention of hypertension.
- Hypertension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hypertension (HTN) or high blood pressure is a cardiac chronic medical condition in which the systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
High Blood Pressure Topics
Related searcheslake abhe bad
agnarr the storm lord
date palm food uses of dates
meaning of dreaming about murder
wave packet quantum mechanical waves
ranitidine history and development
zeppelin principal characteristics