High Culture History
A selection of articles related to high culture history.
Original articles from our library related to the High Culture History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on High Culture History.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
High Culture History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, High Culture History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Beer historian raises a glass to Chicago's past
- "I truly believe that alcohol and taverns are valuable and genuine topics to discuss history," she says. "Just because there is booze involved doesn't mean these tours can't be scholarly, it just makes it all the more fun.
- Town Briefs: Upcoming events in Morris
- Students enrolled in the two-year, half day programs will have the opportunity to receive daily career and technical training as part of their junior and/or senior high school program.
- Chatfield basketball ends final four drought
- That last goal proved to be no easy task, especially when you consider the team's history. The last time the Chargers' basketball ...
- A Historic Week in Hip-Hop: Kendrick's New Album Is What Kanye Thinks He's Doing
- Q-Tip, of the legendary New York hip-hop group A Tribe Called Quest, was named the Kennedy Center's first Artistic Director for Hip-Hop Culture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
High Culture History Topics
Related searchescricket bowling and dismissals
mucha lucha episode list
the amazing criswell quotes
saxophone electronic effects