A selection of articles related to higher tides.
Original articles from our library related to the Higher Tides. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Higher Tides.
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Higher Tides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Higher Tides books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chesapeake Bay Tides and Currents
- Period of the Earth's rotation with respect to the Moon is 24 hours 50 minutes. ( lunar day). • So time between each high tide is 12 hours 25 minutes.
- November to February coastal damage
- As astronomical tides can be predicted, these higher tides can be seen in Figure 1 which shows high and low tides between October 2007 and October. 2008.
- State's highest tides of year coming this weekend - Environment
- Jan 26, 2011 extreme high tides that occur when the gravitational pull of the sun and moon reinforce each other.
- Erwin et al_SAB32.indd
- HIGH TIDES AND RISING SEAS: POTENTIAL EFFECTS ON ..
Suggested News Resources
- PHOTOS: Higher Tides Prompt Boaters to Action
- By Maureen Rossi The slips at the Nissequogue River State Park marina were nearly empty by 2:00 pm as boaters fearful of the high tides took their crafts out of the water. Phil McKeon and James Curry, both veteran boaters weren't taking any chances.
- Hurricane Irene May Remain Category 1 Storm as It Hits New York on Sunday
- The Northeast is also experiencing higher tides because of a new moon, so a storm surge now will be higher than it would at other times of the month, said Michael Schlacter, chief meteorologist at Weather 2000 Inc. in New York.
- Hurricane Irene update: Tallying up the cost of a major storm
- That wider area is expected to cause major storm surges and flooding – possibly made more powerful by higher tides caused by the gravitational pull of Sunday's new moon.
- Georgetown County under Tropical Storm Warning
- Local emergency officials are taking precautions for possible tropical storm force winds and higher tides in coastal areas of Georgetown County Friday night and early Saturday morning.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Moon And Tides
- Each day, there are two high tides and two low tides. The ocean is There is about 12 hours and 25 minutes between the two high tides.
- HowStuffWorks "What causes high tide and low tide? Why are there
- Why are there two tides each day? Print. Cite This!
- 'Supermoon' could bring high tides - UPI.com
- Mar 17, 2011 U.S.
Higher Tides Topics
Related searchesmount etna 1669 eruption
force field analysis
personal property of others
prachuap khiri khan province history
interac shared cash dispensing