A selection of articles related to higher tides.
Original articles from our library related to the Higher Tides. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Higher Tides.
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Higher Tides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Higher Tides books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Expect fewer high tides this monsoon
- In a breather for Mumbaikars and civic authorities, the number of high tide occasions during the coming monsoon is expected to be much less than last year. In 2015, the sea soared above 4.
- WIND, SURF WARNINGS: Precautions urged
- A COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY INDICATES THAT ONSHORE WINDS AND TIDES WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE FLOODING OF LOW AREAS ALONG THE SHORE. A HIGH SURF ADVISORY MEANS THAT HIGH SURF WILL AFFECT BEACHES IN THE ...
- High water may dampen airport work
- In 2005, an older tide gate at Vera Slough near the Port of Astoria's Astoria Regional Airport was replaced with a newer model that has created 16 additional acres of wetland — and increased the average water level entering the airport by 2 feet.
- Highest tides of the year are this week and next - be careful where you park!
- Brisbane City Council wishes to advise that higher than normal high tides may be experienced in foreshore and riverside locations from Tuesday, 9 February through to Thursday, 11 February 2016. A predicted tide peak of 2.77 metres (1.
- High wind warning, surf advisory for central coast
- High astronomical tides and low pressure from the approaching storm will raise predicted tide levels along the coast about 1.5-2 feet higher, especially in Westport and Aberdeen. A high surf advisory has been issued from 10 p.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Higher Tides Topics
Related searchesthe mirror cracked by carl buijs
pacific reserve fleet
george harrison early years
genealogical dna test types of tests
slope of the land surface