- My Thursday Truth: Journey To My Higher Self
- I am of the opinion we are on this earth to do our best (with a sincere heart), love and respect everyone we meet in life and focus on our higher self.
- Dr. Ray Angelini's Your Higher Self: Spiritual focus key to dealing with change
- Our world is moving at an ever faster pace and more and more of us are having difficulty keeping up with the accelerated pace of daily life. During times of rapid change, we need to focus on things that remain constant and stable.
- Heart to Heart: Help me find a way to be less judgmental
- Each person has a higher self that is connected to love and wisdom from above. The higher self knows more than we do about his or her life path. It is not our job to put our "agenda" on others.
- Women communicating with authority crucial for closing IT gender gap
- An eight-year study by Dr Wiebke Bleidorn from the University of California found that across the globe men have higher self-esteem than women, with the magnitude of that gap surprisingly growing in more developed nations.
Higherself is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Higherself books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.