A selection of articles related to highway nomenclature.
Original articles from our library related to the Highway Nomenclature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Highway Nomenclature.
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Highway Nomenclature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Highway Nomenclature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- chapter 60 nomenclature - Caltrans
- HIGHWAY DESIGN MANUAL. 60-1. June 26, 2006.
- chapter 60 nomenclature - Caltrans
- HIGHWAY DESIGN MANUAL. 60-1. December 30, 2015.
- Highway Surveying Manual (M 22-97)
- Jan 1, 2005 Prior to the 1960's most highway curves in Washington were described by the degree of ... Nomenclature For Circular Curves. P.
- Road Design and Construction Terms - Nebraska Department of ...
- existing highway surface and to enhance highway safety. These projects usually ... In the highway context, the considerations of landscaping, land use and ...
- Publication 236 - PennDOT
- Changed wording of "two-lane highways" to "single lane conventional ... Revised nomenclature (previously R1-1-1), size & layout of existing message. 11.
Suggested News Resources
- 2017 Cadillac XT5 first drive
- Nomenclature aside, the XT5 is improved in nearly every way. It's quicker, better-handling, more refined, more comfortable, quieter, and more lavish than its predecessor. ...
- The 2017 Mercedes-AMG E43 Can Claim Both Business And Pleasure
- First the new premium level C-Class got the new Mercedes-AMG double-team nomenclature, and now the top-tier vanilla E-Class is getting the same treatment. Meet the new Mercedes-AMG E43, or basically the most expensive the normal E-Class can get ...
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class First Drive
- Stopped traffic on the highway up ahead? Yes, the E-Class can handle that. Pedestrian ...
- Gun Club Lake: A contentious history fits its martial nomenclature
- But the name “Gun Club Lake” on Google Maps, against that flat color palette, divorced from any physical context and wedged in the river valley between Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to the west and Highway 13 to the east, seemed so strange ...
Suggested Web Resources
- How to Understand the Interstate Highway System's Nomenclature
- How to Understand the Interstate Highway System's Nomenclature. The numbering system of Interstates in the United States tend to bug people. Most people ...
- United States Numbered Highways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The system of United States Numbered Highways is an integrated network of roads and highways numbered within a nationwide grid in ...
- Interstate Highway System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways is a network of controlled-access highways that forms a part of the National ...
- Wikipedia:Naming conventions (U.S. state and territory highways ...
- The highway types covered by this convention have two naming formats – official name and article title – which can be the same. The official name is the naming ...
- Interstate-Guide: All you need to know about Interstate Highways
- The Interstate-Guide provides information about every Interstate highway including their end points, history and maps, future construction, travel statistics and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.