- Hijra shot at Uttara
- A person (Hijra) was shot in an attack by his rivals in Dhaka's Uttara area this morning. Victim Manik alias Shejuti, 28, who was shot in back, is undergoing treatment at Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).
- Police to rein in 'fake' Hijras
- Hijras, whose very sight scares the common man, are unusually afraid of another tribe – fake Hijras. The latter seem to be growing in the city, terrorising the common man as well as the original Hijra community.
- Hijras worship Bichhera Mata in Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneswar: A large number of hijras under belonging to the Nikhila Odisha Hijra Mahasangha worshipped Bichhera Mata and organised a Kalas Yatra from Vani Vihar Hijra Basti to river Kuakhai here on Wednesday. Over a hundred of hijras from across ...
- Mafia flourishing in our name: Hijras
- The Hijra Transgender Welfare Society representing the traditional transgender community living in the city, has expressed concern about alleged impersonation by heterosexual men as transgenders and “illegal activities” carried out by them.
- Shah Rukh Khan Fam Moment with Six Pack Band Hijras
- Shah Rukh has tweeted in the social net-working sites the in regarding the extended support of him towards the Hijras and especially for the six pack band group. The Bollywood star is praised all over for his action.
Hijra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hijra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalfred adler
the pianist film plot summary
numerology monday born
prince of wales heraldic insignia
doppler effect medical imaging