- hikikomori, was coined for this social phenomenon by Japanese psychologist Hikikomori noun, 1.
- 'Hikikomori' among Young Adults in Japan
- －The importance of differential diagnosis between primary Hikikomori and In this report we take up the so-called hikikomori phenomenon in Japan.
- A study of family functioning in Hikikomori （Social withdrawal）
- Hikikomori (Social withdrawal) has recently been examined as a problem facing Japanese of functioning in cases of Hikikomori has not been carried out.
- WHO ARE YOU (Pakphum Wonjinda) Review
- To get the most out of this film, some prior knowledge of the Hikikomori condition (young people locking themselves up in their own room for years on end, often threatening with suicide when people try to enter) comes in handy.
- Marin Voice: How we measure school quality
- Let's begin with the Japanese hikikomori.
- The Ties That Bind: David Whitehouse's Bed
- It calls to mind Japan's hundreds of thousands of hikikomori, the young men (and some women) who lock themselves into their bedrooms and withdraw from the social milieu entirely.
- Hikikomori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Hikikomori (ひきこもり or 引き籠もり, Hikikomori, literally "pulling away, being confined", i.e.
- Shutting Themselves In - New York Times
- Jan 15, 2006 Like Takeshi and Shuichi, Y.S.
- BBC NEWS | Programmes | Correspondent | Japan: The Missing
- Oct 20, 2002 Phil Rees visits the country to see what the "hikikomori" condition is all about.
- Hikikomori - Television Tropes & Idioms
- The Hikikomori trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.
Hikikomori is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hikikomori books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestraditional grammar
eliyahu m goldratt
2001 in music events
total annihilation soundtrack
chlorophyll chemical structure
amon dl discography