A selection of articles related to himalayas lakes.
Original articles from our library related to the Himalayas Lakes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Himalayas Lakes.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Making A Difference - The Hanged Man
- A woman walks in the bare coldness and desolation of the Himalayas in wintertime. The sun is her only companion in a contemplative foot tour in which she thinks over the faded dreams, disappointments, unpleasant activities and unhappy relationship that make...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Nun was the god who personified the primeval waters, the chaos which existed before there was shape and form, the dark liquid mass out of which there appeared the creator-god. Nun is regarded as having no surface, stretching into infinity. Not subject to...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Vodyanoi, The
- Any of a class of animistic nature-spirits, beings associated with and having control over water: springs, pools, lakes, rivers, etc....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Himalayas Lakes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Himalayas Lakes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Water Quality and Eutrophication Status of Some Lakes of the
- per BIS (1991) in Renuka lake (H.P.).
- Formation of Glacial Lakes in the Hindu Kush-Himalayas and GLOF
- Formation of Glacial Lakes in the Hindu Kush-Himalayas and GLOF Risk Assessment .
- Organic geochemical record of increased productivity in Lake
- Abstract Organic geochemical proxies have been studied in a 45-cm-long core retrieved from Lake Naukuchiyatal in. Kumaun Himalayas, India.
- Palaeolimnological evidence of environmental changes in some
- some high altitude Himalayan lakes (Nepal).
Suggested News Resources
- New Threat in Himalayas' Glacial Melt: Tsunamis
- (Newser) – Tsunamis can occur far from the ocean, and climate change is increasing the risk of disaster in one of the more unlikely places on Earth: the Himalayas.
Suggested Web Resources
- Himalayan Glaciers - lakes in Himalaya mountain regions
- Himalayan glaciers and mountain lakes in the Himalayas. Himalaya Encyclopedia.
- Himalayan Lakes of Nepal
- Gosaikund and other lakes in the Langtang Himalayan region are of religious significance. The Himaalyan region is rich in glaciers.
- Himalayan lakes called earthquake threat - UPI.com
- May 16, 2011 Glacial lakes in the Himalayas could threaten population centers if they were ruptured by earthquakes, scientists say.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Himalayas Lakes Topics
Related searchesendotracheal tube types
dr jack badofsky
ah-1 cobra armament
heeled bullet surviving examples
aircraft carrier the angled deck