A selection of articles related to hindu atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Atman.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Hindu Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hindu Beliefs about Atman and Karma Hindus believe that within
- Hindus believe that within each person, there is an eternal 'soul' known as. Atman. Each person has a physical body, which is how we recognise each other.
- What do Hindus believe about life after death?
- Hindus Say,. We Have Many Lives.
- Hinduism From Ancient Times
- In Hinduism, the soul is called atman. God exists within each soul.
- Dietary Standards. Burial Rituals. Sacred Writings.
Suggested News Resources
- Il respiro: un ponte tra il conscio e l'inconscio
- Per i Romani era Spiritus, per gli Hindu Atman, ovvero “Dio nel corpo”. Con le parole nafas e ruh, “il respiro e l'anima di Allah”, nel Corano il respiro viene indicato come un'energia divina che regola le emozioni e l'equilibrio del corpo umano.
Suggested Web Resources
- Heart of Hinduism: Atman
- In order to understand the Hindu worldview it is essential to grasp this first and foundational concept. Atman refers to the non-material self, which never changes .
- The Concept of Atman or Eternal Soul in Hinduism
- In Hinduism Atman is the individual self or the eternal soul which is identical to Brahman in essence.
- Define Atman hinduism atman brahman soul atma
- Atman in hinduism is that core of life in absence of which the existence of the body itself gets negated.
- Hinduism Glossary
- The ultimate goal in Hinduism is to achieve moksha through the realization that one's Atman and Brahman are the same thing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Atman Topics
Related searchessonic riders extreme gear
zellers seasonal promotions
fred phelps childhood
flowchart history of use
paul auster poetry
coleman-liau index formula