A selection of articles related to hindu beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Hindu Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What would a Hindu justice mean for the Supreme Court?
- “There is no such thing as a Hindu belief about, say, abortion or stem cell research right now which would influence any particular case.
- Andrew Fiala on Ethics: Religion is important in politics
- The Pew Center reports that 41 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans say it is “important for a president to share their religious beliefs.” Given this demand for ... There are 2 Muslims, 2 Buddhists, 1 Hindu, 1 Unitarian and 28 Jews.
- Meet the Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus supporting Trump
- In Hindu beliefs, Brahma is the creator of the world and Vishnu the protector and restorer of moral order. A post on the group's Facebook page appeals to "Trump Haters". "Donald Trump promises to make America Great again.
- In Whose God Do We Trust?
- Hindus have the highest level of educational attainment in the USA. ... Mathews explained that this faith focuses on orthopraxy—the acts of a believer in the here and now, as compared to orthodoxy–the knowledge and beliefs (doctrine) of the individual.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Beliefs Topics
Related searchesbattle of arginusae
hymn of the soviet union
norman borlaug books and lectures
the axis age
list of holocaust victims austria
linkage mechanical types of linkages