A selection of articles related to hindu creed.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Creed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Creed.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Hindu Creed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Creed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Terrorism has no colour, says Rajnath Singh
- Amid protests and slogan shouting by Congress MPs who trooped into the Well of the House, Mr Singh charged that the erstwhile Congress-led government of coining terms like “saffron terror” and “Hindu terror”.
- Interview: Farahnaz Ispahani
- You may belong to any religion or caste or creed – that has nothing to do with the business of the State.” Reflecting his secular views, Jinnah – himself a Shia – nominated a Hindu, several Shias and an Ahmadi to Pakistan's first cabinet.
- Kanhaiya Kumar isn't an extremist, the Indian state is
- Observers have marked with alarm the impunity with which the extremist forces of the Hindu right have been able to operate, a dangerous and avoidable phenomenon for what many see as a rising democratic world power.