A selection of articles related to hindu creed.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Creed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Creed.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Hindu Creed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Creed books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Press Release and Report Conference on the Impact of Hinduism
- M.G. Prasad of Stevens Tech.
- Hinduism and Buddhism, Vol I.
- with equal truth that all forms of Hinduism are tantric.
- WHAT IS HINDUISM? - ArvindGuptaToys Books Gallery
- and Non-violence is my creed. If I were asked to define the Hindu creed I should simply say: search after Truth through non-violent means.
- Introduction and Apologetic for Hinduism and Buddhism
- Eastern religions, and Hinduism in particular, lack a central founder, creed, or authoritative scripture.
Suggested News Resources
- Gupta's Davos-Worthy Friends Praise 'Other Rajat' on Website
- He always followed a Hindu creed: "You are only entitled to do your duty, not to the fruits of that duty," according to the posting. Ambani didn't return e-mails sent to his office seeking comment about Gupta.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Hindu Creed - Hindunet Forums
- The Hindu Creed by D.
- Gandhi's views on Religion
- If were asked to define the Hindu creed, I should simply say: Search after Truth through non-violent means.
- Oct 17, 2004 A foreigner is struck with astonishment when he hears about the diverse sects and creeds of Hinduism.
- Hindus: hinduism- monotheistic?, creed of hinduism, hindu religion
- Mar 28, 2008 creed of hinduism, hindu religion, spiritual liberation: Dear Nasvin, I am happy for the opportunity given to answer your questions.
Hindu Creed Topics
Related searchesmalachi martin
the mother meeting sri aurobindo
skitch henderson personal life
serine protease zymogens
powerball participating states
lee shau kee