A selection of articles related to hindu cremation.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Cremation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Cremation.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Hindu Cremation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Cremation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Upholding Hindu Cremation: Lets stay true to our tradition
- A few weeks ago, the Pashupati Area Development Trust (PADT) introduced electric cremation as a symbol of modernity and development. PADT claims there is no difference between the traditional cremation process and the modern electric cremation ...
- IPS officer Harish's cremation today
- There was a massive outpouring of grief at the Manjunathnagar residence of N. Harish (32), the 2009 batch IPS officer, who was found dead under mysterious circumstances at the Police Officers' Mess in Chennai on Thursday. Close to 2,000 people, ...
- Allot cremation grounds, Hindus exhort govt
- ISLAMABAD: Hindu representatives urged the government to allot cremation grounds to the community and establish a temple on it. They also demanded the implementation of a five percent job quota for minorities. A Hindu delegation led by President ...
- Elephant tramples man to death
- Division Forest Officer (South) C. Badrasami rushed to the spot with the staff. The elephant's movement was being monitored.
- The orthodoxy of unfamiliarity
- And no one was quite sure where the children stood on the matter as they did not also have what may be called a “Hindu upbringing”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Cremation Topics
caesarean section types