A selection of articles related to hindu cults.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Cults. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Cults.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Hindu Cults is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Cults books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rama Coomaraswamy THE DESACRALIZATION OF HINDUISM FOR
- THE DESACRALIZATION OF HINDUISM FOR WESTERN CONSUMPTION1.
- and caste-enhancing Hindu cults. In the long run, this change had several ramifications.
- Lichchhavi Art of Nepal
- various 'Hindu cults. . We know that the art of Nepal owes its or- igin to India in their fu.
- ) UNIT 19 HINDUISM
- describe the basic cults and deieties of Hinduism discuss the Hindu social There are numerous cults and deities in Hinduism.
- Aiyanar and Aiyappan in Tamil Nadu - Hindu
- Indian Hinduism. The Aiyappan Cult : The Meeting Ground of Hindu Militancy, Egalitarianism and. Universalism.
Suggested News Resources
- Nagas: Once were warriors
- SANGAM (ALLAHABAD): The Naga sanyasis are perhaps the most photographed and the least understood of ancient Hindu cults.
Suggested Web Resources
- Church or Cult? - 200 Questions
- Hare Krishna (the International Society for Krishna Consciousness) is a Hindu cult that worships Krishna as the supreme deity.
- The Proliferation of Hindu Cults Outside India Mehul Kamdar
- The Proliferation of Hindu Cults Outside India Mehul Kamdar. Published on April 04, 2006.
- Krishna Consciousness–Hindu Cult or Divine Culture? | Hare
- Sometimes Indians both inside and outside of India think that we are preaching the Hindu religion, but actually we are not.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.