A selection of articles related to hindu culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Hindu Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- After controversies hit Sri Sri's event, President Pranab Mukherjee decides to
- President Pranab Mukherjee will not be delivering the valedictory address at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's cultural festival in the national capital, as announced.
- 'JNU events signal culture of authoritarian menace'
- The signatories also condemn "the culture of authoritarian menace that the present government in India has generated".
- Pupils at Ashby's Ivanhoe College experience Hindu culture
- The Year 8 pupils took a religious studies trip as part of their Enrichment Day Programme. They travelled to Leicester to experience three different cultures. It turned out to be not at all what they had expected.
- 'It's JNU culture to always oppose the BJP'
- One of the largest public central universities in Asia, the Banaras Hindu University turned 100 this year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi presided over the centenary convocation and hailed the institution as one of nation builders.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.