A selection of articles related to hindu culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Hindu Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Asian Indian Culture: Influences and Implications for Health Care
- Asian Indian Culture: Influences and Implications for Health Care. The Molina Institute for Cultural Competency.
- An Essay on Indian culture: its spiritual, moral and social aspects
- Indian Culture the Most Ancient Culture ei' the World and. Mother of all expressed their keen desire to come to Benares to study Indian culture.
- "HINDUISM" The Religious Dimension of Indian Culture Professor
- The Religious Dimension of Indian Culture. Professor Russell Kirkland. Department of Religion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hinduism and Modernity
- And how do Hindu culture and traditions fit into this. Where does Hindu tradition stop and modern values begin? The main argument presented here is that the so-called modern values were already imbibed in the Hindu culture.
- Will the real heroes please please stand up
- activist Anna Hazare and his anti-corruption movement 'India Against Corruption', the Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK), a political outfit and self - styled patron of Hindu culture, has lashed out at K'town stars for their stoic silence on the issue.
- On Indo-Pak relations
- Religious parties oppose such relationship as they are threatened by the invasion of 'the Hindu culture' in the shape of films, music, and other cultural entertainment.
- Real Danger to Christianity - Anders Breivik's Ideology
- Expatriate Hindus are more concerned about Hindu culture, because they have an eagle's view of what's happening in India while Indian Hindu residents don't see it being on the scene.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu customs and practice. - Hindu Way of Life
- The Hindu culture is a culture of love, respect, honoring others and humbling one's own Purity and its opposite, pollution, are vitally important in Hindu culture.
- Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term Hinduism was introduced into the English language in the 19th century to denote the religious, philosophical, and cultural traditions native to India.
- Hindu Culture - Hindu Wisdom
- Jul 5, 2007 Hindu culture had this unique vision of the infiniteness of time as well as the infinity of space.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Culture Topics
Related searchestheory of everything toe and religion
meaning of dreams about disasters
battle of culloden order of battle
napster current status
notable anime harem anime