A selection of articles related to hindu dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Dictionary.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hindu Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Alternative Hindi Dictionary
- The Alternative Hindi 1995-2004 The Alternative Dictionaries. Web site: This dictionary consists of contributions made by voluntary Internet users.
- A dictionary of scientific bird names originating from the Indian region
- This paper is a dictionary of words (274) that have originated from the Indian region [Afghanistan,. Baluchistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma (Myanmar),.
- A TELUGU-ENGLISH DICTIONARY
- As the renowned linguist Gidugu Venkata Sitapatigaru has said, dictionaries ..
- Historical Dictionary of Prophets in Islam and Judaism
- Former Outreach Director for the Indian Muslim Council-USA. Arlington, Virginia. Historical Dictionary of Prophets in Islam and Judaism.
- The following law books and journals are available in the library of
- 28. law of Easements & Licenses. B.
Suggested News Resources
- Son of Sardar creates history in Pakistan
- Some guys try hard to substitute 'door' with faasla and try thier best to control thier tongue not to utter a word from hindu dictionary.In that case persian is zoroastrian too. Wed, 2012-11-14 12:56 — Anonymous.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hindu Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to Hindu Dictionary. Nill.
- An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Hinduism: From Wikipedia
- An Encyclopedic Dictionary of. Hinduism. Containing more than 400 links to entries/articles about Hinduism in Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia.
- Hindu | Define Hindu at Dictionary.com
- Hindu definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!