Hindu Faith Dictionary
A selection of articles related to hindu faith dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Hindu Faith Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hindu Faith Dictionary.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Hindu Faith Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hindu Faith Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Story of God & Evil: Dichotomy or Complexity?
- In Telugu, evil became duṣṭamu, yet a dustudu, one who does dustamu, was a “bad man,” according to the CP Brown English-Telugu dictionary.
- Lighting the 12th century lamp
- The first word is 'passive' the second is 'active', it connotes seeing, looking, observing, perceiving (see Monier Williams Dictionary, p 470). A book title permits space only for a word or two, not a sentence. So I chose 'philosophy'.
- A bewildering twist: Why did Mayawati refuse to embrace Buddhism?
- I shall have no faith in Gauri, Ganapati and other Gods and Goddesses of Hindus; nor shall I worship them. 4. I do not believe in ...
- Pathankot probe: India pushes back after Pak says 'no reciprocity'
- In Pakistan's Wahabi dictionary cooperation means whoever engages with Pakistan will be the sole cooperating party and reciprocity means Pakistan will keep making rabid demands and the other party will reciprocate, always. ...
- Apocalypse, Rebirth or Self Realization: What is the Story of God?
- Hindus commonly refer to Hinduism as Sanatana Dharma, or the Eternal Truth, and believe in the concept of reincarnation. Hence, the concept of global destruction with an end to the physical and cosmic world, is a foreign one.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hindu Faith Dictionary Topics
Related searchestractor epa tractor
hells angels activities
instructional technology definition
hong xiuquan quotes